Beginning Wednesday, January 19, 2022 face masks or face coverings will be required for staff and customers ages two (2) and older in all public indoor establishments in the City of Framingham.
(Executive Order #EO2022-001
CARD BOARD BOXES BROUGHT TO THE RECYCLING AREA MUST BE BROKEN DOWN OR FLATTENED BEFORE PLACING THEM IN THE BINS. THROWING INTACT BOXES INTO THESE DUMPSTERS FILLS THEM UP FASTER AND REQUIRES STAFF TO BREAK THEM DOWN, WHICH IS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY
YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECTED TO FINES IF YOU ARE CAUGHT BREAKING THIS RULE
Swimming Pool Information:
- Please follow all of the rules and regulations posted in the pool area.
- The Lifeguard has complete authority
- Be mindful of those around you by keeping noise levels to a minimum
- The first thing you should do when going to the pool is to check-in with the lifeguard and sign in
- Failure to follow these rules and other rules posted in the pool area as well as obeying the lifeguard could lead to your pool privileges being revoked.
- Please keep your balcony free and clear of anything other than patio furniture and related items. Charcoal grills, boxes, upholstered furniture, miscellaneous junk, etc. are not permitted.
- It is the home owners responsibility to replace, at your expense, any damaged/fogged windows. If you're not sure who to contact for such a replacement, the Management Office may be able to help.
- Drive slowly in the parking lot and follow the rules on the signs. We don't want to see anyone getting hurt due to negligence
- Don't hang anything on your entry door or place floor mats or other items such as shoes at the front of the entry door.
- After using the shopping carts please return them to the stall you took it from. We have several missing carts that we can only assume are inside units. If you have one or more, please be courteous and return them to the stall so that others can use them.
- If you smoke on your balcony, please use an ashtray. Do not throw the cigarette butt over your balcony railing and onto the ground below as this could potentially cause a fire. It is also unsightly.
Chapel Hill West Management