CARD BOARD BOXES BROUGHT TO THE RECYCLING AREA MUST BE BROKEN DOWN OR FLATTENED BEFORE PLACING THEM IN THE BINS. THROWING INTACT BOXES INTO THESE DUMPSTERS FILLS THEM UP FASTER AND REQUIRES STAFF TO BREAK THEM DOWN, WHICH IS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECTED TO FINES IF YOU ARE CAUGHT BREAKING THIS RULE
Swimming Pool Information
- Please follow all of the rules and regulations posted in the pool area.
- The Lifeguard has complete authority
- Be mindful of those around you by keeping noise levels to a minimum
- The first thing you should do when going to the pool is to check-in with the lifeguard and sign in
- Failure to follow these rules and other rules posted in the pool area as well as obeying the lifeguard could lead to your pool privileges being revoked.
- Please keep your balcony free and clear of anything other than patio furniture and related items. Charcoal grills, boxes, upholstered furniture, miscellaneous junk, etc. are not permitted.
- It is the home owners responsibility to replace, at your expense, any damaged/fogged windows. If you're not sure who to contact for such a replacement, the Management Office may be able to help.
Parking Lot Safety
- Drive slowly in the parking lot and follow the rules on the signs. Stop wherever you see a stop sign. We don't want to see anyone getting hurt due to drivers negligence.
- Don't hang anything on your entry door or place floor mats or other items such as shoes at the front of your entry door.
- After using a shopping cart please return it to the stall you took it from. We have several missing carts that we can only assume are inside units. If you have one or more, please be courteous and return them to the stall so that others can use them.
- If you smoke on your balcony, please use an ashtray. Do not throw the cigarette butt over your balcony railing and onto the ground below as this could potentially cause a fire. It is also unsightly.
- The Reserved Garage spaces are for parking your vehicle only. Other items such as, shopping carts, tires, miscellaneous items, etc. should be stored in your storage locker or in your condo. Do not store these items on your balcony.
New Laundry Machines
We hope everyone is enjoying the new laundry machines. The tech is amazing for those of you who put it to use.
Starting around September of 2022, we will be replacing our main roof. The existing roof is over 20 years old and no longer carries a warranty. The project is slated to take approximately 2 months to complete at a cost of approximately $1,150.000. Approximately is because of shipping delays, which may or may not create a price escalation for all materials. Chances are we will see an increase in the cost. White thermoplastic membranes feature a high level of tensile strength and offer excellent puncture resistance and superior solar reflectivity.
We will update everyone when we have something to add.
Chapel Hill West Management